The latest Netwrix IT Trends report has been published which outlines the top IT priorities for organisations in 2020; in which over 1000 IT professionals took part.
“74% of organisations name data security as the dominant priority for 2020.”
Given the rising number of breaches and the shortage of cybersecurity experts, it is no surprise that data security was seen as the highest priority.
The top IT priorities highlighted in the global survey included:
- Maintaining data security 74%
- Automating manual tasks 70%
- Digital transformations 57%
- Cloud migrations 52%
- Increasing cybersecurity awareness among employees 39%
- Adhering to compliance standards 39%
- Integrate existing solutions 35%
- Educate/train IT staff 30%
- Employ additional IT talent 22%
To read the survey in full, visit netwrix.com