How has 2019 started for you and your business?
Here we are nearing the end of February already – so are you on track to reach the objectives you set for this year in developing your company?
We want to help at The PC Support Group so I’d like to invite you to help to set the agenda for the next series in our programme of regular IT advice and guidance emails. Just let me know what your IT concerns, issues or fears are and we’ll use these to guide our information communications over the coming months.
For example do you worry about:
- cybersecurity and how to guard against attacks?
- how to keep up with the latest IT developments?
- whether your people have got the right IT to provide a great service?
- investment decisions – on premise, or move into the cloud?
- your customers’ expectations from your IT?
- what would happen if your IT goes down, for one hour, one day or one week?
Please let us know your top three IT-related concerns (which may or may not include some of those mentioned above) by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.
What’s great is that you probably have similar IT challenges to many colleagues in our SME community, so hopefully, by helping you, we can also help other businesses too.
After all, by sharing useful information we’re supporting each other and helping make our businesses more efficient and profitable!
So, please send in your suggestions and, in the meantime, if you’d like to speak to us directly about IT or telephony support, call us on 03300 886 116, leave us a message here or email email@example.com for an informal and confidential chat.
Managing Director, The PC Support Group