Improve your profit and efficiency through remote IT support you can trust
Proactive monitoring and action by our dedicated team ensures the smooth and efficient running of your systems remotely, maximising your use of technology and minimising downtime
The option for rolling monthly contracts means we must perform to the highest levels to retain your business and gives you the flexibility that you only pay for what you need
- Savings – by reducing faults, maintaining system efficiency and providing you with advice on best use, we can help to save you thousands of pounds a year
- Maximise productivity – proactive remote management and strategic planning minimises downtime and ensures the best use of technology
- Prevents problems – your systems are proactively monitored remotely which means issues are resolved before impacting the business
- Empower your business – our expert team will advise you of the latest technologies that will make a real difference to your business
- Protect your business – access to our security knowledge and solutions helps protect your data and reduce the risk of cybercrime
- Unlimited telephone assistance – You can call us as many times as you want and speak to an engineer for as long as you need and know that it won’t cost you a penny more
- 24/7 monitoring & management – Our systems monitor your IT infrastructure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which means we can be more pro-active in resolving issues if we receive any alerts or spot any negative trends
- Unlimited remote support – Our engineers can remotely connect to your computers at your convenience and immediately start working on a problem and they’ll continue until the issue is resolved. No time limits and no extra hidden costs!
- Dedicated IT manager – As a local office will always deal with your enquiries you will have a close relationship with a senior manager and in all likelihood you will get to know many of our staff personally, making them a real extension of your business
- Proactive maintenance – our support includes a regular, comprehensive maintenance process, carried out remotely and securely, helping to prevent problems.
“We have always enjoyed an excellent quality of service from The PC Support Group—the needs of my business are always of paramount importance to them; they take time to understand what I am trying to achieve and are always helpful and responsive.”Andrew KilshawChartered Accountants