Our co-managed IT support package is the ideal solution if you need a trusted partner to work along side your existing in-house IT Team.
Co-managed IT support is the perfect solution for companies seeking a trusted partner to work alongside your existing in-house IT staff to co-manage their IT department.
Our co-managed IT service combines your existing in-house IT team with our IT experts to create a single comprehensive, effective IT operation.
- Greater flexibility – with our rolling monthly contracts, you have greater flexibility to adapt according to your business requirements
- Increased productivity – With a co-management approach, IT support is available even if your in-house staff is on vacation or taking sick leave. meaning reduced downtime and in turn, increase employee productivity.
- Lower costs – with our fixed monthly fee, you have better control over your IT expenses as well as reduced overhead costs
- Increased security- access to the latest technology and IT best practices. This reduces the burden on your in-house staff of having to stay abreast of emerging IT security threats and ensures that your company has the best protection possible.
- alleviate the pressure on busy service desk staff – delegated workload and relief for drowning internal departments
- Savings – Additional resources and skillsets for half the cost of an FTE
- Unlimited telephone assistance – You can call us as many times as you want, and it won’t cost you a penny more
- 24/7 monitoring & management – Our systems monitor your IT infrastructure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which means we can be more pro-active in resolving issues
- Unlimited remote support – Our team can remotely connect to your computers and immediately start working on a problem. No time limits and no hidden costs!
- Dedicated IT manager – you will have a close relationship with a senior manager and will get to know many of our staff personally, making them a real extension of your business
- Unlimited on-site service – In the unlikely event we can’t fix your system remotely we will arrange for one of our locally based engineers to attend your site at no extra cost
- Proactive maintenance – our support includes a regular, comprehensive maintenance process, carried out remotely and securely, helping to prevent problems.
- More comprehensive support – A broad range of experience – our engineers will bring expertise beyond that of the existing in-house staff
“We use The PC Support Group to cover for planned absence of our internal staff. At times, as they have a few staff trained on our site, they have also been able to cover for last-minute unplanned absence.John GlennonNW Brands
We also occasionally use their services to supplement our internal capabilities when we’re busy managing other projects. Again, their staff have built a rapport with our IT team and our business and are able to continue service without problem.”