Is it time to work with a company who can fully support your Apple devices?
Apple devices rarely operate independently within a business which means that when something goes wrong you need someone on hand with the expertise
The PC Support Group is a member of the Apple Consultants Network and has qualified engineers ready to provide integration across different devices including Apple Mac support and assistance with other Apple devices
- Reduce & Prevent Problems – we identify issues and remove potential conflicts between your Apple devices and other essential non-Apple technology
- Maximise productivity – integrating your Apple devices within your whole IT infrastructure ensures maximum gains for your business
- Fast Resolution – as Apple experts we can quickly identify and resolve issues, saving you time and money
- Experience – Our engineers are highly experienced at dealing with complex Mac/Windows integration
- Qualified – we are certified by Apple giving you confidence that we know what we’re doing
- Unlimited telephone assistance – you can call us as many times as you want, and it won’t cost you a penny more
- Unlimited remote support – our team can remotely connect to your computers and immediately start working on a problem. No time limits and no hidden costs!
- Unlimited on-site service (optional) – in the unlikely event we can’t fix your system remotely we will arrange for one of our locally based engineers to attend your site at no extra cost
“Before The PC Support Group were looking after us we had numerous errors on our system which kept breaking down etc. Once you guys came to our rescue I can honestly say our office has been running smoothly which means productivity is up.”Steve WrestHome 2 Office Water Coolers