Would you like to increase productivity while saving time and money?
Microsoft 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time and money.
Advanced cyber security and business continuity measures are built into Microsoft’s infrastructure and services. Microsoft 365 provides the tools and systems to meet your data security and protection requirements.
- Financial – by avoiding costly upfront and ongoing costs for physical infrastructure you can invest your resources in other important areas
- Flexibility – you can increase or decrease your use of Office 365 at a stroke, responding to rapid growth, new customer requirements, recruitment, or seasonal fluctuations; always paying only for what you need
- Familiarity – as you’ll almost certainly be using Microsoft Office already
- Productivity – with everything instantly accessible 24/7, anywhere in the world and on a wide range of devices; your teams stay connected, work together, collaborate, share files and documents, co-ordinate calendars, respond to customers and work with suppliers with smooth and seamless efficiency that is unrestrained by geography
- Access to innovation – as soon as Microsoft develop new products and services, they’ll be made available to you; such as Sway for a new way to make presentations, StaffHub for scheduling or Clutter to filter your emails into defined inbox folders
- Security – advanced cyber security and business continuity measures are built into Microsoft’s infrastructure and services. Office 365 provides the tools and systems to meet your data security and protection requirements
- Recruitment and retention – today’s talented professionals expect to use the latest and best systems and devices. By embracing Office 365, the best candidates are more likely to choose your business – and stay with you longer
- Lower Costs
- Available anywhere, any time
- Robust and secure
- Easy to use
- Real-time co-authoring
- Communicate with co-workers
- Power Map in excel
- Microsoft Planner with workflows
- Self- decluttering Smart inbox
- Resume reading feature
- Send links, not files
- Access to expertise –The PC Support Group’s award-winning team is here to advise you and to make the transition seamless. As a Microsoft partner, we have considerable experience with Office 365
“Having originally hosted our emails and files on our office-based server, The PC Support Group recommended moving our emails and files to Office 365 and SharePoint, providing a more robust and secure infrastructure. Also, importantly, it meant our staff would have access and share documents and work together wherever. For us, the transition to remote working for all staff has been seamless due to their pre-emptive work by PCSG and thankfully there has been minimal disruption to business continuity.”Norma GuestMPloy