- Where you make an enquiry or send us an email message, we will collect your name, company and contact details, including telephone and email address.
- We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our website and improve the service provided.
- Information collected via our website will be deleted from the website database within 90 days. If the data provided leads to a sales discussion then this information will be moved and stored on our CRM system for future service provision and/or marketing purposes.
- We use software tools to analyse traffic to this web site. We collect only aggregate data, which cannot be used to identify you and does not create individual proﬁles for visitors.
What we do
The PC Support Group provides high quality IT support to small & medium sized businesses throughout the Northwest of England
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and clients while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (ICO registration number Z9887811) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. We shall be transparent about how we use any personal data you supply to us and will process it fairly and never to your disadvantage.
If you have questions concerning your personal information or regarding our practices, please contact us at The PC Support Group Ltd, Liverpool Business Centre, 23 Goodlass Road, Liverpool, L24 9HJ
We collect information from details you supply to us through the interactive sections on our website and from email messages you may send to us. We only use your personal data on relevant lawful grounds as permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016, the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy of Electronic Communication Regulations 2003.
We collect the following information:
Use of personal information
We use the information that you personally provide to:
- Improve the information and support we provide
- Process any requests you make
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer
- Conduct marketing research
If you do not wish to receive information on an on-going basis about our services or activities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: ‘Unsubscribe’ or where applicable click the ‘Unsubscribe’ option within the email received. Please allow up to 14 days for your request to be processed.
We do not collect any sensitive personal data as deﬁned by the General Data Protection Regulation or Data Protection Act.
We shall only disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation.
When we destroy your information
We shall keep your information for as long as you remain a customer of The PC Support Group and for up to 6 years thereafter, or until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive information from us. If you would like us to stop contacting you, please let us know.
Data Security and Storage
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
The PC Support Group Ltd (PCSG) operations are based in the United Kingdom and PCSG mainly store data within the European Union (EU). Whilst it is PCSG’s policy to use solutions wholly based and operated in the EU where possible, some of the solutions used by PCSG are provided by companies outside of the EU and it may be that this results in data transfer outside of the EU. PCSG will only allow this when PCSG have been given adequate reassurance that appropriate safeguards are in place if data is exported from the EU and that all data export mechanisms are in place and comply with Data Protection Legislation